Numbness and pain in the jaw, difficulty in swallowing and choking on foods. History of bulimia, swollen lymph nodes, acid reflux and dizziness

numb jaw, difficulty swallowing for 1 month, now painful, always feels like i m choking when i eat or drink things. I ve lost 30 lbs in 1 month, swollen lymph nodes, dizziness, fatigue, i used to be bullimic for 4 years, and i ve suffered since from acid reflux . I saw a doctor but he referred me to an ENT Specialist after the numbing medication he gave me didn t help. Getting my labs done tomorrow, fasting tonight for them.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012