Numbness all over body, swollen leg, yellow eyes, bladder infection, chronic fatigue. Reason for these symptoms?

i have a list of weird symptoms they are numbness/tinging /pins and needles in legs pins and needles all over body, and feels like bugs are crawling all over me swollen legs and they turn red and purple. yellowing of white of eyes internal fevers and really bad, bladder infections with no bacteria found hips knees lock up and can not walk on legs, legs very weak, chronic fatigue all these symptoms come and go with an infection of any sort we have roiled out everything from my head to toes, No, ms, No diabetes , and everything under the sun. what is your take on this?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012