Nuclear stress test shows apical slit, no evidence of obstructive coronary disease. What does this mean?

Findings on my nuclear stress test were:The pharmacologic/rest mycardial perfusion SPECT images revealed mildly decreased counts at rest and withstress in the lateral wall suggestive of artifact versus less likely prior infarction . There was a fixed defect at the apex consistent with apical slit artifact but there was no evidence of reversible defect to suggest obstructive coronary disease . The TID was 1.04 which was within normal limits and the lung heart ratio was at the upper limits of normal at 0.45. Wall motion by gated SPECT imaging demonstrated normal left ventricular systolic function. The calculated gated left ventricular ejection fraction was 64%. What does all that mean? I also have PACs and PVCs and they are going to do a heart cath on me next Wednesday.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012