Nuclear stress test, left ventricle ejection fraction 64% at rest 61% post exercise,exercise induced ischemic ST depression

I had stress test done which shows st depression so they ordered nuclear stress test (exercise induced) It showed st horizontal depression with exercise. the gated SPECT demonstrated normal, and perfusion spect study normal - left ventricle ejection fraction 64% at rest 61% post exercise. results - no scintigraphic evidence of exercise induced ishemia. In discordant wiht exercise induced ischemic ST depression but with normal myocardial perfusion scan, obtained at adequate level of exercise, low probability of occurence of a significant cardiac event. tx
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012