Noticed hair around nipples and whitish stuff comes out from hole. Breasts painful and sensitive. Concerned?

Hello, good day

I am 22 years old, I've noticed since going through puberty on my right breast a small hole next to my nipple which a strand of hair grows. (Which i usually cut or pluck). On a few ocassions whitish stuff appeared when squeezed from the hole. Two days now the nipple area has been sensitive and painful when it rushes against my clothes at some points -- a tiny amount of orderless whitish stuff oozes out of the hole when squeezed. I'm expecting my menstrual sometime next week. Could this be the cause of this? Never had symptom like this before. Really concerned Please help! Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013