Noticed blood after fingering. Can hymen break from fingering?

hi my name is abbey I am 16 and I have had sex before but my partner and I mainly just do foreplay and he fingers me and he has fingered me for a while but recently he fingered me and it was with three fingers and he did it very roughly because he knows I like pain but when I went to go to the bathroom there was an excessive amount of blood . I got off my period a week ago and its like I m back on it again. Could he have hurt me? Did he break my hymen? Could he have popped my cherry? I need answers please.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012