Not having periods since 4 months. having cramps, tiredness, sharp pains in stomach, lower back pain. Reason?

Hi, my last period came oct 29 lasted 5 days. I have not had a period Since than, I have had period like symptoms and have felt the leaking sensation Like when you ve started your period for the last Month. I have been cramping extremely bad as well And have really tired and getting sharp pains in My stomach and lower back. I ve taken multiple pregnancy Tests and nothing. What could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013