Not digesting certain foods. Having vomiiting with blood in the mornings. Lost weight without diet, exercise. Suggestions?

I am not digesting certain foods overnight (Cheese, pastas and some veggies) and occasionally vomit in the morning (2-3 times a week) this has happened for years. Its like morning sickness without the nausea or pregnancy. Today there was a significant amount of blood in my vomit. I dont have any pain in the abdomen or troubles with heartburn or gas. I have lost about 20lbs in the last couple months without any significant changes in diet/exercise.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013