Not able to sweat. Noticed when sick internal fever and causes great pain. Normal?

i have an 8 year old 64 lb boy who has been tested and proven to not be able to sweat. I notice that when he is sick he will most always get and internal fever and it causes him great pain. His legs and hands cramp while his skin burns and aches. I took him to the ER last night because he woke up crying with horrible pain and I tried to put him in the bath as I often do but he screamed out that the water hurt him. When getting his blood pressure take I noticed that his arms looked as if they had been sun burnt. I thought fifths disease? I do not see any other red areas on his body and by this morning his arms looked normal. He had a faint positive streap last night but is no better 24 hours later. In addition he has developed a congested cough. Important to know he was diagnoised with influenza B 2 weeks ago today. After taking 5 days of tami flu and staying in to rest for 6 days he returned to normal. My gut tells me there is something else going besides streap. I have 6 children from 23- 9 months and Ive never seen this. I went to a childrens hospital lastnight- cbc normal, urine normal, and inflamatory normal. Can you help?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013