Nose Blockage during pregnancy.Needed safe Nasal spray for the relief

Nose Blockage during pregnancy.Needed safe Nasal spray for the relief.Hi, This is Amit from bangalore. my wife is 8 weeks pregnant and she has severe nose blockage since the 3 -4 week itself. She is unable to breathe through either of the nostrils.Please advise any safe tested Nasal congestant during pregnancy? And do suggest any good ENT spoecialist in south bangalore whom we can visit and get her blockage clear... Awaiting response.. please help
Asked On : Fri, 21 Jan 2011