Normal periods without cramping, no PMS symptoms, increased hunger. Any ideas ?

Hi...I m concerned because as usual my Cycle started as normal but this month I did not have any cramping at all and it is not a normal flow. Two weeks prior whenever I would eat I would get nauseous and later I noticed I would get a headache . I eat and it seems as if I don t get full or if I am full I m hungry again within the hour (But I m not over eating I would just drink water or something) During all this I never had any stomach aches or vomitting. I know you can t diagnoise over the internet but some insight would really be appricated. Thanks AAAA
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013