Normal periods, protected sex, breast discharge. Negative pregnancy test. History of abortion. Causes for breast discharge?

Hi, I had a medical abortion around January. Ever since I have had normal periods. I have been using protection during sex, but about 4 days ago my husband noticed a discharge from my breast . When we squeezed them white or clearish discharge was coming out. Not in big amounts, just little drops. I took a pregnancy test the next day and it was negative. I don t know what to do!
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012