No periods, negative pregnancy test. Weight increase. Prescribed Primolut. Right medicine?

hi dr i wanna ask u something i was nt having periods for 3 months i visted my gyni i told her that i did pregnany test i was neg i also did my blood pregnancy test tht was also neg and main thin my weight was increasing day by day she did my vaginal ultra sound and pregnancy was nt found she recommanded me primolut . nor for 7 day twice a day it the seven day today wht u thing did she gv me a right medicine and when will i have periods now ///..plz answer me worried abt it lotzzz thanks
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013