No periods after taking duphaston, contraceptive pills. What can be done?

Hi My LMP was on 19th May. my periods cycle is 32-35 days. I consulted doctor and did thyroid and prolactin test which is normal. then took SCAN and result is Uterus is anteverted measures 7.6x3.4 cm with homogeneous myometrial echoes. Endometrial thickness is 7mm. right ovary not visualized. left ovary seen posterior and close to fundus of uterus measures 3.6x2 cm. cyctic lesion with internal echoes measuring 19 mm(CL cyct) noted.small follicles also noted. No adnexal mass lesion seen. no free fluid in thr pelvis. No significant abnormality detected. thendoctor gave me duphaston 10mg for ten days (twice) and said after 5-6 days my preiods will come and asked me to have contraceptive tablets after that. but my periods are not coming and I am worried. I am married. i am trying to conceive also. please help.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012