No periods after taking Primolut, have PMS symptoms, no bleeding. Advice?

am 40 years of age and have had irregular periods for last 15 years. Three years periods became regular on their own. However again 6 months back i stopped getting periods. I started taking Primolut N (2tabs, 10mg, 5 days) and would normally get my period 5 days post stopping the medicine. this time, its been 8 days and no period. I have all the physical pains etc that i normally get before i start periods, but no bleeding at all. Please advice
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012