No periods after miscarriage. Light brown staining. Concerning?

After an ivf miscarriage my period failed to return. in between i had two episodes of light brown staining lasting only on one trip to the bathroom. so after 5 months waiting for a full period I was given provera to start a bleed to commence frozen embryo transfer. I started suprecur nasal spray on 15th April and today I've had the same light brown stain I had twice in the 5 months waiting for my period. I'm just wondering what can be causing this brown staining and why did I have no period following my miscarriage? I'm concerned I could be in perimenopause, I'm 34
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013