No periods after implanon implant, had negative pregnancy tes tand had withdrawn pills before implant. Cause of missed periods?

Hi, I got the birth control implanon implant on the 13th of July. I had a pregnancy test before getting it, and it came up negative. I was also on the 2nd to last week of birth control pills, about a week before my period was supposed to start. Exactly 7 days after I got the implanon, according to the pills I was supposed to have a period but I didn t. Could I be pregnant or is it just the implanon?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012