No periods. Taking progynova medication. Ovaries removed through operation. Chances of conceiving?

hi doctor i don earn nor have any debit card or credit card to pay you if u personally feel like helping me come out of my depression pleas do reply to me else sorry for wasting your time. i am 23 yrs old single.i take tablets(progynova 2mg, modus 10mg) to get my periods,ovaries are absent for parents are asking me to get married but i fear to get married. r there chances of me getting a baby.i am totally depressed thinking of my life.will any guy be interested in marrying a person like me.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012