No period after getting tubes tied, spotting, stomach feels weird and fluttery

Hi in 25 years old and a little over two years after having my forth child I tied my tubes but last month I missed my period I only had one day of light spotting last moth and that was it my tummy feel weird n fluttery wen I hold n my pee nd after being pregnant four times I feel some preganancy symptoms can this be possible ??? Kinda freakin out
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012
Hello Kin,
Welcome here on hcm.
I will suggest you to do a simple urine pregnancy test and get rid of all doubt.