No growth spurt after grade 8, have pubic and armpit hair. Should I talk to doctor about height?

Hi! im 18 and a male i havent had a growth spurt since grade 8 im 5 6 my mom is 5 0 my dad is 5 11. Also my foot size is 9 1/2 and my fingers are small and my penis has remained the same size also since 8th grade my doctor told me when i was 15 that i would be 5 8 / 5 9.. i have pubic hair and ive had armpit hair since grade 5... right now im not overweight and kinda look on the skinny side... should i talk to my doctor about my height before its too late... and what could cause stunted growth.. and does stunted growth mean its permanently stunted or does it mean it will just take longer... by the way all the males in my family are like 6 0 so i just feel child like and im hoping to God theres a Answer
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012