No appetite, pain in stomach, stress. Taken mental pills. Diagnosed with h.pylori, had medicine, symptoms revisit. Please guide?

Hello There, My name is Manzoor Ahmad Danish sending this message from Kandahar Afghanistan. With due respect and honorable regards I mention my illness that: Three years ago because of no appetite and desire for food I was not able to eat the needed amount of food therefore I got a terrible pain in my stomach as I guessed it as a common matter it stretched in less than 6 months, and my sickness expanded not only to certain parts in stomach but also to the intestines, shoulders and stress on my mind. I really suffered from that bad sickness and always was in thought of suicide , finally I was sent to Karachi Pakistan for treatment and the Doctor gave me some mental pills and told that was enough for recovery but while I took the drugs, not only remained untreated but also ruined my digestive system and made my sickness worst as well. Suffering for 15 months I was again sent to Kabul for endoscopic medical tests, as the doctor performed his test he declared that I have a very bad virus named H.Pylori and gave the medidicine that matched my disease, but since five months I live without any supervision and guidance of any stomach doctor so, my sickness became active again and my head and stomach are in extremely bad condition. I do not know what to do but someone advised me to contact this site which is always present in service of poor patients, I was really happy hearing about this site and hope it will help solving my sickness.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012