Newly married, wife not interested in foreplay, wants penetrative intercourse only. Suggestions?

hello doctor, i am a newly married guy of 24yrs of age. I am struggling a lot uptil now even after having a baby recently over my partners response durning the time of sex. She is totally not having an active performance during the while we are indulge in sex therefore getting frustated i just have to end up that activity by having an intercourse very soon. Can u help me up with that. I beleive a foreplay is the most better half in this part of sex. thank u.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013