Neuro-psychological tests show general cognitive decline from head injury. How important is it to continue seeing a neurologist?

Once youre given neuropsychological test results and the news is not good because he found that there is a general cognitive decline from a head injury 30 yrs ago. How important is it to continue seeing a Neurologist , what can they do besides monitor my progress Should I be taking Aricept or the Exelon Patch (to slow the progression of early dimentia). Afterall, I m only 47 yrs old. Does this drug help those with mild brain damage . My doctor was unsure of the answer since he s only gives that drug to the elderly. My email address is YYYY@YYYY . Thanks. email address M
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013