Using pediatric version of BRIEF as assessment tool. Want something to use directly with client

I am a pediatric Occupational Therapist working and assessing children from birth to 18 yrs of age and need a good but brief assessment tool to assess executive skills. I have looked at the Test of Information Processing and now looking at the Brief Test of Head Injury . I currently use the pediatric version of the BRIEF (Behaviour Rating Inventory of Executive Skills) which the parents fill out but want something I can use directly with the client. The Mini Mental and the Moca (Montreal Cognitive Assessment) are more for adults.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012