Nerve related twitching, fluttering, tingling in fingertips, vision disturbances. Treatment?

i have been experiencing some flutters or twitches that seem to be more nerve related then muscular. they tend to be centered around my right eye but a tingling sensation can be felt all the way to my left hand s fingertips at times. it seems to interfere with my sight and/or focus of my right eye, either due to unfocusing or possibly the eye actually twitches for a split second. it has been happening for a few weeks/month, sporatically, but the last 3 days it has been consistent and all day. it is very unsettling
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012