Nerve pain,body tingling,feeling very weak after work out name is minu.its all most 17 to 18 days i m having problem in my left hand.1st day i was feeling like i can fold my left 1st finger(only one finger).then i applyed some move,volini sprey.but it wont work at all.then the pain was worse like spreed toword my thumb and wrist.then i m now unable to turn my wrist.for 10 days.sometimes it s feeling like current is going upward to my arm,with l ittle towards my heart .i felt 4 times pinched heart in same time the current flow.the pain was hell.i took a pain killer now some how i got relief.and little little pain is their when i m trying to twist my wrist.their is little little current like feel.this is my story foe now.few month back i had a symptoms like hand got spriped,my topal body was tingling for 4 hrs.i went to docters took medication.all the test were normal.after that problem i m feeling tried when i walk in stair case,i can t walk long.its feeling like my muscle are weak,i need water,very very weak.i was never feel like this before the i need my answer.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hi, It is better also to be evaluated for any nerve compression at the spinal level along with the local causes like carpel tunnel syndrome or any muscular cause.
  Anonymous's Response
You can take Rhus tox 30 4 tabs 4 times in day for 5 days and you will be relieved of all your ailments

dr jignesh
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
immediately consult a general physician n get a ct skull done.
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Jasvinder Singh's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. There are many causes for causing pain in fingers like trauma, carpal tunnel syndrome or ulnar nerve disorder, vascular or blood flow problems, arthritis, Raynaud’s disease, finger or nail swelling, gout, scleroderma or diabetic peripheral neuropathy. In your case and history, it can be due to nerve damage after trauma or carpal tunnel syndrome.

Carpal tunnel syndrome is more common in women than it is in men and has a peak incidence around age 42, though it can occur at any age. The first symptoms of CTS may appear when sleeping and typically include numbness and paresthesia (a burning and tingling sensation) in the fingers, especially the thumb, index, and middle fingers.

I suggest you a neurologist’s evaluation.
Hope it helps you. Regards.

Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
hello minu, u r propably suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome, which is due to compression of radial nerve.Visit a orthopaedic surgeon.