Negative pregnancy test, spotting, headache, tender breasts, bloating stomach. Could I be pregnant?

hi, i am just abit confused as to weather or not i am pregnant. I had a period on the 13.09.2012 and then didnt have one till 08.11.2012 and it was only spotting for a few horus i was 7 weeks late i took a pregancy test it had one line and the other really faint i took it to the pharmacy and asked if i was pregnant she said she would say so but do another one so the day after i didnt another and it was negative. I then had my period on the 29.11.2012 3 weeks later and that was only spotting for 1 day. Ever since i have felt as i am pregnant iv losst my appite, gained weight, felt sick, had headaches , felt really tierd and drained my breasts have felt really tender and my stomach is getting bigger, i have recently started to feel like a popping and butterflie sensation in my abdomen . Could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012