Negative pregnancy test, spotting. Augmentin and Paracetamol cause?

i am married have a baby of 11 months. my due date for periods was 22 of April but that did,t started on this date i took home pregnancy test that was negative on 22 again took it on 27 that was negative too. on 28 April i started bled but thats not like normal it is much less then normal on first day and i am having only a brown spot on second day. i cant understand what is going on it does,t happend before. i used 1000mg augmentin twice a day and paracetamol for the tratment of flu cough and fever on 20 to 23 april.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012