Neck pain, headaches, backpain, stomach problems, BP. Prescribed Prozac. How does it help?

Hi, I am suffering from neck pain & headaches , also, I have back problems with L 3,4,&5 discs, I have stomach & B.P problems also, I take prescribed medication for. My Doctor has said that a medication like Prozac may help, he agree s that I am not suffering from depression , but say s that prozac may produce something in my body that may help me, can you tell me what it will produce & how it could help, just the thought of taking anti depressants scares me as I take a lot of medication already, many thanks Jon.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013