Nauseated, bulge on stomach, heart burns, headaches. What is wrong?

ok, so i am nichole and i been feeling nauseous for about a week and it would only be at night but todaythe 13th of feb i woke up feeling nauseous.. so i took a test but it said negative and i have a bulge at the top of my stomach like im pregnant and heart burn has been occuring and ive been getting a few headaches the same amout of time as the nauseous started,, w my 2nd daughter i took like 5 test and all said negative except the last 2 or 3 so im not sure what to do..
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013