Nausea, vomiting during periods. Diagnosed with GERD. Given medospas, nexium. Cure?

Dear doctor my daughter is 23 years old her weight is 45 and lenght is 160 . She has nausea and vomiting associated with the first day of her monthly period and she has untill 4-5 days after the period of continuous vomitting She had endoscopy exam and the doctor find that she has a mild case of GERD . She has been on Deanxit morning tablet since 6 months and he prescribes Medospas and Nexium , but she keeps throwing until she take anti vomitting injection .What can we do to cure this case of vomiting days.Thank you .
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012