Nausea, tender breasts, change in BMs, loss of appetite, bloating. Was taking Ovcon. Pregnant?

Could I be pregnant?  I was on the pill (Ovcon 50) started having nausea all the time, tender breasts, change in bowel movements, loss of appetite , and a lot of bloating .  I discontinued use of the pill 5 days AFTER the last time I had intercourse.   ( I finished out the month and had withdrawal bleeding). The doctor ran the tests below and only found a 7cm dermoid in my right ovary .  I will be seeing a surgeon next week to have it removed but is there any chance these symptoms could be a missed pregnancy? I continue to have the symptoms above, my cycle has changed from a regular 28 days to somewhere between 30 and 33 days- and are lighter than normal(though I haven t missed a cycle), and the bloating has gotten worse. I would currently be 20 weeks past conception.  10 urine tests (home and doctor. 4 weeks past possible conception /9 weeks past possible conception)  2 blood tests (4 weeks/9 weeks, including full hormonal blood work)- low estrogen was only issue found.  Abdominal/ transvaginal ultrasound (9 weeks past possible conception) 
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012