Nausea, spitting up bloody saliva, bloating, diarrhoea, weakness, headache. Suggestions?

Yesterday, I started to feel nauseous late morning, thought it might be hunger so I got some lunch. Could only eat half before nausea came back strong, laid down for a few hours, went to bathroom cuz I felt like I was going to vomit . I didn t actually vomit then, but was spitting up quite a bit of very bloody saliva . I slept for the rest of the day, still feeling nausea and bloated. I woke up at about 3 this morning feeling like I was going to vomit, went to the bathroom, had diarrhea , then vomited about 5 times, no blood. I feel weak and sore today, have a headache
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013