Nausea, sore throat, blocked nose, cough, stomach pain moved to chest, vomiting sensation, lost appetite. What is causing this?

I ve been feeling sick for 4 days or so and nothing I do helps. The symptoms are : nausea , sore throat , block nose, cough , sore stomach. Yesterday I had a sharp pain in my stomach then the pain moved on to my right side Of my chest. Oh and also whenever vomit wants to come out it just stops half way. Sometime I also feel really weak and it feels like I m about to faint oh and i ve lost my appetite as well whenever I try t eat. Please tell me how I can get better asap and tell me what causes this?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012