Nausea, no vomiting, frequent urination, increased appetite, unable to eat. Causes for symptoms?

Hi I m 15 almost 16 and I ve been feeling soooo nauseous this whole week but I never ended up throwing up and I ve had to pee a lot. I feel like I have no energy and I get super hungry but when I go to eat I barely eat cuz I either start feeling sick or I m not hungry anymore. Then like 10 minutes later I m starving again. And I know I m not pregnant because I haven t been sexually active in a while. So what s wrong with me ?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012