Nausea in the morning, no vomiting, gagging. Due to anxiety and stress?

Hey Doctor! :) I am a 14 year old boy who suffers morning nausea . I am nauseous right now, but I did eat breakfast. Sometimes this nausea is just air but why would it make me nauseous? I never vomit when I m nauseous - and I ve had this for 2 months. I gagged once though, Sometimes, in school, I get very nervous because I am very afraid of vomiting in class... This is a horrible fear and I think it contributes to my nausea. I think this nausea might be high school stress , anxiety or something. Hopefully its not bad. Its mostly after I eat breakfast. Later on in the day the nausea passes away and sometimes it comes back etc. It is really tiring.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012