Nausea, fatigue, dull headaches, brain tingling, have stammering and decreased memory power. Brain tumor?

i have this fear that my symptoms are from a brain tumor . I have been under the weather for over 3 months with nausea, fatigue , minimal headaches, tingling in my brain (like goosebumps), I also feel like I stumble over my words when I talk and feel like my memory is getting worse. I have gone to the dr multie time with these symptoms and they haven t said anything about a tumor in the brain but I want an MRI.... Your thoughts?
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012