Is brain tumor curable ?

i want info about brain tumor????? it curable or not please give me a more possible information about brain tumor
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
welcome to tumours are classified into Malignant or Benign.Its threat level depends on the combination of factors like the type of tumor, its location, its size and its state of development.Any brain tumor is inherently serious and life-threatening because of its invasive and infiltrative character in the limited space of the intracranial cavity.The prognosis of brain cancer varies based on the type of cancer.Aggressive tumours have mean survival in months whereas slow growing have seen survival upto 11 years also,