Nausea, body aches, diarrhea, sweating, fever, sleeplessness. Could it be West Nile virus ?

I had nausea , body aches, diarrhea , sweating, fever and slept on and off for two days Monday and Tuesday, I felt better Wednesday but was still queezy and no energy then felt great Thursday. I started getting nausous again in the wee hours Friday morning and was dripping sweat but had a temp of 96.5. I felt better later in the morning but have been a little queezy and super super tired. At first I thought it was the flu but it seems pretty early in the season for the flu and no one I was around had been sick or got sick since. Also, my family has not caught it and any illness usually makes it way through the whole house so I am wondering if it could be West Nile Virus and if it is normal to go away and come back like that?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012