Nausea and vomiting during periods. Food poisoning or viral infection? Mild ovarian pain with reduced menstruation

I started my period last Monday. Very light but was very nauseous and ended up vomiting later that day. Food poisoning or virus, not sure. Period continued over the next couple of days, ending as scheduled, but very, very light. For the first time ever, I did not have to wear a tampon during this menstrual period. Was having intercourse with my husband tonight and noticed a lot of blood. Wondering if it was residual period since the last one was so light or if I miscarried. I am on the pill and take it regularly. Never been pregnant. Mild ovarian pain (not unusual for me) but no pregnancy symptoms.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer