Nausea and burning in stomach. Treated peptic ulcer with nexium in the past. Drug addiction. Anything to do?

Thank you, My husband has been scoped by Gastro and no new ulcers . The reason for last scope was nauesa, sorry I can t spell well. Also burning pain that he thought was reflux like. He was dx four years ago with peptic ulcer not horrible and treatable with Nexium . He suffred SAH in May and if fine. He felt that he had another ulcer event and Gastro scoped in August. No ulcer. Last night he had attact of nausea and burning chest pain but he says its not heart burn. Also, diareah that he says really stinks! Really? Anyway he thinks gallbladder I don t and he hast been sleeping all night and all day. He is not overweight, he is 45yrs old, does drink in moderations and smokes pot. He aslo has always had a bad stomache his whole life. Any ideas? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013