Nausea, abdominal cramps, headaches, fatigue. ?Have clear vaginal discharge,with itchy breasts. Pregnant?

hello my name is Mary age 25 and I am experiencing some weird symptoms . It could be pregnancy but I m not sure since I had my period Jan 28 2013 .Ive been really queasy with no vomit , abdominal cramps frequently and let s not forget the headaches . I ve been extremely tired lately and when I wake up I m still sleepy it s as if I can t get enough sleep. I wakeup a sweaty mess oh and a lot of clear discharge . I have no idea what it could be . I have an appointment Friday. Oh and one more symptom I have extremely itchy and tingly breast .
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013