Naturogest and vaginal pessaries prescribed for increasing the chances of conception. How are the pessaries used? Any side effects?

Hi Dr. Lundi, I ve just undergone an IUI . My doctor has prescribed naturogest 200 (micronised natural progesterone ) vaginal pessaries for me, as a follow up to the procedure, to increase chances of conception . I am supposed to use these pessaries twice a day. I just wanted to know whether these pessaries have to be inserted as close to the cervix as possible or just simple vaginal insertion is enough. Also, do these pessaries have any undesirable side effects? Thanks, Monica
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013