Nasal polyps, chronic cough caused by post nasal drip. Okay to use saline nasal spray?

I have nasal polyps and I can see them just by looking inside my nose using a mirror. As of the moment, I can t afford to have the surgery so I m just looking for something that will help me alleviate the inconveniences such as chronic cough , which i think is caused by post nasal drip . I just wanna know if it s okay to use a saline nasal spray? I haven t used one before, so I am kind of afraid that it might worsen my condition
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012