Nasal injury, cracking sound, throbbing pain, headache, nasal discharge. Cure for symptoms?

I got elbowed in the nose last night we heard a cracking noise. It was throbbing and hard to talk and smile. Today, its still hurts, have a headache , doesn t really look swollen, a little hard to breath, like if I am sick, and some what of a runny nose. I can touch the tip of my nose its ok, but it hurts more up going towards my eyes what hurts. I move my nose and no grinding sound just some pain. Do you think its ok
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012