I need answers!Please.. I dont have insurance right now. I have not had my period for a month, maybe two months because in August I dont remember having a period but I convinced myself that I did. Anyways, I have spotted three days and thats it! Today was the third day and on September 24 the and 25th was when it first happened. I also took a pregnancy test and it was negative. It was a cheap test I bought from Family Dollar. Could I still be pregnant or what? I'm scared!
Asked On : Wed, 6 Oct 2010
I can understand your situation of not having insurance in foreign country.
But dear, your history is so confusing that it is difficult to give any clue.
From your history it seems that you might have some hormonal imbalance.
But now minimum you have to do is go for go for pregnancy test by standard kit.
If it gives negative result,then nothing to worry for time being.
Ok and take care.