My wife trying since last 6 years for pregnancy. HCG analysis report found bilateral tubal blocks.

Hello doctor we are trying for last 6 years for my wife s preg ? in one of the HCG analysis found and reported that there is bilateral tubal blocks for my wife so one of our family doctor done the Laparoscopy diagnosis and cleared the blockages and the fluids flow well on both the tubes. Doctor has confirmed the same in report and informed us that my wife should get pregnancy within 2 months. But still we are trying more than 3 months but failing and the mensus is coming in 25 days. can you please suggest us the solution ?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jun 2010