My wife had an abortion two yrs back, as it was an unplanned pregnancy. What is the treatment for teratospermia ?

I am a 33 yr old male and my 34 year old wife is under medication for hypothyroidism . We started trying for a baby two months back. My semen analysis results are as follows - Motile Count - 101.37 million Vitality - 58% Morphology - 10% (strict kruger s criteria) Majority - Micro, round, amorphous heads with vacuoles and bent neck, coiled tails Remarks - Teratospermia Is it possible to conceive naturally given my wife s thyroid disorder and my sperm morphology ? (my wife had an abortion two yrs back, as it was an unplanned pregnancy ) What is the treatment for teratospermia ? Thanks for your time and response... !!
Asked On : Mon, 10 Jan 2011