My weight is 101 kg, i want reduce

sir my weighi is 101 kg i want reduse ithow i can reduse my weight about my weight, my hight 5 feet and 9 inches,
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Hi, welcome to healthcaremagic forum
In your case the weight is too excess and difficult to reduce as well.
Practically unless a person is detremined to reduce it,it cannot be reduced easily
So first thing is strong determination, then cause of wt. is to be searchead and removed.
Lifestyle,full of inactivity, long sitting job, overeating and no workouts excess sleeping,these are most common causes for a person with a tendency to obesity.
Medical causes can be genetic, diabtes, high levels of fat in body thyroid or any other endocrine disorder etc,Which causes difficulty in reducing the weight.
So please consult a doctor , get the reason investigated and then start working accordingly.
Dont be panic, start gradually with dietary changes advised, brisk walk, exercises, balanced lifestyle within few weeks u will start feeling light and then reducing wt, as long as u can.
Homeopath Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum

Weight loss is a systematic process, reuired diet managment, exercise/activity like sports and sometimes medication.

Please get your thyroid, blood sugar and cholesterol (lipid profile) levels checked to rule out any other problem.

If there is, then medication wil be needed to correct that.

You can start by visiting a dietician for a diet plan ans starting with some activity of your choice for atlest 1 hr a day , min 5 days a week.

Certain homeopathic remedies help in boosting metabolism and loosing weight. So you can take homeopathic help also.

For further inquired-
Homeopath Dr. Pratima Verma's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Firstly you need to be investigated for sugar levels, thyroid levels and cholesterol levels coz obese persons are at higher risk of getting these values deranged. For weight loss you need to follow certain dietary precautions like as avoid eating oily and fried foods, junk foods,chocolates and cakes, pastries,rice and potatoes. Add more of fruits, vegetables,salads in your diet and plenty of liquids.Increase your physical activities like doing regular exercises, cycling, playing tennis. Start taking Homoeopathic medicine PHYTOLACCA BERRY ,1 TABLET THRICE DAILY BEFORE MEALS.

Thanks and take care

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear Ram patel
The best thing to reduce weight is to add exercise, running is best backed by selected diet. Have only and only meals and nothing but meals. There are some veggies which consume more energy for digestion that the calories they add after digestion. have such vegetables more in diet. For details on this topic contact some nutritionist. amongst Ayurvedic medicines you can have medhohar guggul 2 with hot water.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
You are around 30 kg overweight
Cut down Sugar/Bakery products/rice/soft drinks/potatoes/Beet root to nil
Reduce rotis
increase consumption of Vegetables
Regular Exercise around 45 min to 1 hr daily
Cut on sugar, Rice , potatoes, Bakery products, Cold drinks and ice creams
Have leafy vegetables
Cut the no. of Rotis
Have a brisk exercise
In fruits have only apple or sweet lime once a week
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Hi! greetings from health care magic
You can reduce your weight by diet restriction - calory restrict diet. avoid al non veg, junk and fast foods, avoid carbo hydrate foods, avoid all fried foods. take more fruits and vegetables in your diet. increase your physical activity. there are very effective homeopathy medicines that help in reducing weight. for detail diet chat, physical activity chat and homeopathy treatment contact me at or visit Thank you