My sperm releases very quickly while doing sex

Hi, My sperms are releasing very quickly while doing sex could you please suggest me how to avoid this problem?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Jan 2011
as per your saying you seems to be suffering from premature ejaculation.most of the times it is psychological issue.mere counselling from psychiatrist can relieve and may be you need minimal medication.just relax.

can we cure this issue with the help of medicine or else

can we cure this issue with the help of medicine or else? and how long it will take for cure?
General & Family Physician Dr. Gyan Prakash's  Response
there are some technique like squeeze technique,more fore play,learn when to ejaculate and hold.these things will be tought by consult as soon as possible.

3 users find this helpful